Welcome!

Hellooo. Welcome to A Book-Hopper's Journey!!! 

I'm Mercy and I'm excited to start this journey, I hope you like this space enough to stay. It isn't much so far but I'm putting it in shape and I hope I can bring you interesting posts. This is just a short introduction to get things ready and push myself to give the final step, but what I can say now it's that I want my blog to be mainly about reviewing fantasy and science fiction books and other bookish stuff like Top Lists about a variety of book related topics where I can gush about my favourite stories, articles about authors and features like The Happy Place 5 which will see its first post later today so I'd appreciate if you head there and also visit my friends' posts! 

Okay, this is all for now, thank you for reading this and if you have a blog, you can leave a comment down below so I can get to met you!


P.S. Can you tell where the blog's name comes from? ;D